Topics covered at the conference include:
- The Next Wave of the STO Development
- Emerging Global Frameworks on Regulating Digital Assets
A Key Exchange in Singapore as Part of the Global Exchange Network
- The Regulation of Digital Assets through the New Sandbox System in Hong Kong
- Best Practices of Issuance Platforms
- The Importance of Rating and Governance in the STO Ecosystem
- Successful Case Studies of Tokenization of Funds and Real Estate Projects.
With speakers such as: Jade Chen, Global Head of Marketing, Node Capital; Nick Cowan, CEO Gibraltar Stock Exchange; Mikhail Mironov, GITA Foundation Council; Rae Deng, Founding Partner of Du Capital; Jay Liang, Founder and Co-chairman of Hong Kong Blockchain Association; Thomas McMahon, Chairman DEX, Digital Exchange Association, CEO: DG Asia; and more…
Seen in photo above alongside Herbert is Nizam Ismail, Partner and Head, Financial Services at RHTLawTaylor Wessing.